Welcome to Flee the Jungle Portland: It’s our first local city site. All the stores below are based in Portland — post suggested additions in the comments below and contact us if you want to volunteer to help manage parts of these listings or start your own city. National alternatives to Amazon are available at FleetheJungle.com.
Arts and Crafts Supplies
Knitting, scrap booking, and fine art supplies at these local stores.
- Collage: Art supplies, scrapbooking, and collectables. Three locations in PDX.
- The Naked Sheep Knit Shop: Wide range of yarn, knitting needles, crochet hooks, books, patterns and supplies. We offer knitting classes for all levels by Portland’s best teachers. 2142 North Killingsworth..
- The Knittn Kitten:beautiful, first-quality, name brand fabrics, vintage and collectible fabrics, buttons, glass beads, notions, trims, crafting supplies, embroidery & needle crafts, sewing patterns, yarn & needles—all at thrift store prices! 7530 N.E. Glisan St.
- Scrap PDX: Donation-based creative reuse store and donation center in Southwest Portland.1736 SW Alder St.
- Dick Blick: Chain retailer carrying art & hobby supplies plus home decor (most offer classes & custom framing). 1115 NW Glisan St.