Welcome to Flee the Jungle Portland: It’s our first local city site. All the stores below are based in Portland — post suggested additions in the comments below and contact us if you want to volunteer to help manage parts of these listings or start your own city. National alternatives to Amazon are available at FleetheJungle.com.
- Cascade Home Decor: “We have something to suit every room, every taste and every budget.” 12810 NE Airport Way.
- West Elm: chain retailer of modern furniture. 1201 Northwest Couch.
- Pottery Barn: upscale furniture chain store. 310 Northwest 23rd Avenue.
- Real Deals: Warehouse prices including clocks, mirrors, lamps, fine art, metal wall art, garden decor, spring & seasonal decor, candles, kitchen & bath. 1657 S.E. Tacoma St.
- Bedford Brown: High-end indoor & outdoor furniture & accessories. 1825 NW Vaughn Street.
Home Goods and Framing
- Frame Central: Fun, fast, affordable framing. 1238 NW Davis St.
- Canoe: Trendy source stocking contemporary furniture and home goods. 1136 SW Alder St.
- Hammer and Vine: Handmade goods, plants, and terrariums. 2190 W Burnside St.
- Paxton Gate: Magical mix of neo-Victorian delights, eclectic animal and plant ephemera, taxidermy, exotic plants and more unusual decorations for your home.